0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Summer Makeup Must-Haves from FPM
Kristin of Finger Paint Makeup (FPM) shares some of her best summer beauty secrets:
Lighter coverage, bright pops of color and shimmer shimmer shimmer! Below are some of my favorite summertime go-to makeup products.
1. L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Colour Caresse: Wide variety of fun, poppy lip colors. I love the look of a shiny gloss, but the longer lasting impact of a lipstick.
2. NARS Cream Blush: Lightly applied with your finger to the apples of your cheeks followed by a swipe of bronzer gives the perfect Summer glow. As with all cream blushes, a little goes a long way. Try the punchy colors of Enchanted or Lokoum.
3. Too Faced BB Cream: I love a BB cream (AKA Beauty Balm) for the summer. Offering you the protection of an anti-aging cream, application ease of a lotion and coverage of a sunscreen, BB Creams are a makeup product powerhouse.
4. Bobbi Brown Shimmery Lip Gloss: Sometimes all a sun-kissed face needs is a shimmery lip to pull a look together. I love a nude gloss with a touch of pink like Bobbi Brown’s Spun Gold.
5. Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer: Looking to enhance your tan? Swipe a small amount of this bronzer on the upper part of your cheeks. The highly pigmented color will give you a fierce golden glow.